THE SOLUTION IS SKIN REDEEMER ®
It has been estimated that over 40 million people in the Unites States suffer from a variety of skin conditions including eczema and psoriasis. 75% of all toxins are detoxified through our largest organ, the skin. When our inner systems such as our immune system become overactive it can lead to external inflammation, hardening and drying skin. When we are unable to release toxins from the inside, conditions such as eczema become worse. Healing the skin tissue allows toxins to escape.
Whether you struggle with one of these conditions seasonally or year round, Skin Redeemer® can help. No need to try and hide those red scaly patches or suffer with annoying itchiness. Use Skin Redeemer® daily to keep it all in check. Imagine no more dry cracked bleeding knuckles. No more painful stinging and scratching. Skin Redeemer® is your Solution to these frustrating conditions. Utilizing Natural Ingredients like Aloe Vera and Avocado Oil, Skin Redeemer® goes to work right away.
Skin Redeemer® is an all-purpose skin softener formulated with aloe and avocado oil. Skin Redeemer® will help to smooth and moisturize dry, rough, cracked, and callused skin.
8 oz bottle. Unlike lotions, this is a Redeemer, and a small amount goes a long ways.
Non Greasy – Non Oily – Light Citrus Scent – Absorbs Quickly
Skin Redeemer® With Aloe And Avocado Oil has been formulated with and contains absolutely the best whole leaf Aloe Vera — Our high standard, thus assures our clients with the highest quality, most active, and beneficial Aloe Vera available.
Nutrition For The Skin
Avocado oil contains a high percentage of Vitamin E, as well as potassium, lecithin, and many other nutrients which can nourish and moisturize your skin. The oleic acid also promotes collagen production, which helps grow new skin. This accelerates the healing process, helping with issues like sunburn.
Aloe Barbadensis leaf juice can help soothe the skin and act as an anti-inflammatory agent. It has been clinically proven to be effective for healing burns, wounds and scars. When applied topically, the compound aloin in aloe vera blocks up to 30% of the UV rays and protects the skin from sun damage.
What the research says. The beta carotene, protein, lecithin, fatty acids, and vitamins A, D, and E found in avocado oil help moisturize and protect your skin from damaging UV rays and also increase collagen metabolism . Avocado oil may also help heal wounds.
- Avocado Oil has high vitamin E content and ability to moisturize the skin.
- Avocado oil benefits for skin include reduction of wrinkles and fine lines, dryness, inflammation and free radical damage.
- Using avocado oil topically may even help to improve chronic skin conditions like eczema or psoriasis.
🥑 Avocado Oil
🌱 Aloe Leaf Juice
🌱 High-quality essential oils and botanicals
❤️ A thoughtful gift for loved ones
❤️ Cruelty-free, never tested on animals
🇺🇸 Made with care in the USA
✈️ Ships out within 1 business day
"When the Doctor's started the handwashing routine they were struggling with dry skin, I brought my skin redeemer and put it on their station and they were impressed. Nothing else worked as well!!" -Sharon N. Idaho Falls
Skin Redeemer® +Aloe & Avocado Oil
Key Ingredient: Avocado Oil (Persea Gratissima) is a natural skin care ingredient, this is the oil derived from the pulp of the avocado fruit. This highly therapeutic oil is rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, B5 (Pantothenic Acid*), C, D, E, minerals, protein, amino acids, and essential fatty acids. It also has antioxidant properties. One of the few vegetable oils containing protein, avocado oil penetrates the skin deeply without leaving an oily film. Used in natural skin care products, it promotes the regeneration of scarred skin. It is a useful, penetrating nutrient for dry skin and eczema. Avocado oil is said to have healing and regenerating qualities. It’s best for dry and aging skin and hair. Avocado oil is a good pick for those who suffer from eczema or psoriasis.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice is best known for its cooling properties, as it is used to help heal sunburns. What is little known is that aloe protects the skin from UV damage. Aloe contains aloin, which can block up to 30 percent of the ultraviolet rays when applied generously to the skin’s surface. However, aloin, a brown gel closest to the blade of the leaf, can be an irritant when ingested. Not only can aloe help heal sunburn, but it is known to help with other skin lesions, wounds, and radiation burns, as well as conditions such as acne, pimples and rosacea. Because of the salcylic acid and high antioxidant value, aloe is used in skin-care products as an anti-aging and healing agent. On a deeper level, when ingested, aloe gel or juice can help with a variety of health conditions.
- Dimethicone is another name for polydimethylsiloxane and is used to impart a soft velvety feel to hair or skin products. It is also used as an emulsifier for “water-in-oil” emulsions.
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil is an emollient. The oil comes from fruit. Avocado improves rough, itchy skin
- Glycerin is a colorless, odorless, sweet-tasting, syrupy liquid used as a moisturizer, which absorbs water from the air.
- Mineral Oil is highly refined pure hydrocarbon oil used in cleansers and some lotions. It is a clear, light, bland, organic oil with no taste or odor.
- Tocopherol is Vitamin E and has antioxidant properties.Dry patches? Rough spots? Age spots? Wrinkles? Fine lines? Vitamin E is the hero of the hour! The antioxidant properties of vitamin E can help to prevent damage to skin caused by free radicals from UV exposure. Vitamin E may also have an anti-inflammatory effect on the skin.
Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil is rich in vitamin C, it is a powerful antioxidant that protects skin cells from free radical damage.
Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Purified Water, Dimethicone, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer,Tocopherol Acetate(Vitamin E), Triethanolamine, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Disodium EDTA.
We are devoted to providing the finest Skin Health and Wellness Products anywhere. We’re so convinced our products will make a difference, that if any product doesn’t meet your expectations, contact us for a refund, or exchange.
These products really are that good!!