Hard Working Hands and Feet Need A Tough Fix without leaving your wallet Dry. Whether you’re working in an industrial environment or playing outdoors, your hands and feet are going to take a beating. Keeping your hands and feet moisturized can be a chore with greasy, oily lotions. Next Time, don’t reach for the Lotion, Reach for The Solution.
THE SOLUTION IS SKIN REDEEMER ®
Skin Redeemer® is an all-purpose skin softener formulated with avocado oil and aloe vera to smooth and moisturize dry, rough, cracked, callused skin.
Non Greasy – Non Oily – Light Citrus Scent – Absorbs Quickly
Skin Redeemer® With Aloe And Avocado Oil has been formulated with and contains absolutely the best whole leaf Aloe Vera — Our high standard, thus assures our clients with the highest quality, most active, and beneficial Aloe Vera available.
Skin Redeemer® with Aloe & Avocado Oil 2 pack
Key Ingredient: Avocado Oil (Persea Gratissima) is a natural skin care ingredient, this is the oil derived from the pulp of the avocado fruit. This highly therapeutic oil is rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, B5 (Pantothenic Acid*), C, D, E, minerals, protein, amino acids, and essential fatty acids. It also has antioxidant properties. One of the few vegetable oils containing protein, avocado oil penetrates the skin deeply without leaving an oily film. Used in natural skin care products, it promotes the regeneration of scarred skin. It is a useful, penetrating nutrient for dry skin and eczema. Avocado oil is said to have healing and regenerating qualities. It’s best for dry and aging skin and hair. Avocado oil is a good pick for those who suffer from eczema or psoriasis.
* Pantothenic Acid helps heal wounds and skin irritations.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice is best known for its cooling properties, as it is used to help heal sunburns. What is little known is that aloe protects the skin from UV damage. Aloe contains aloin, which can block up to 30 percent of the ultraviolet rays when applied generously to the skin’s surface. However, aloin, a brown gel closest to the blade of the leaf, can be an irritant when ingested. Not only can aloe help heal sunburn, but it is known to help with other skin lesions, wounds, and radiation burns, as well as conditions such as acne, pimples and rosacea. Because of the salcylic acid and high antioxidant value, aloe is used in skin-care products as an anti-aging and healing agent. On a deeper level, when ingested, aloe gel or juice can help with a variety of health conditions. More commonly, aloe is used as a laxative.
- Dimethicone is another name for polydimethylsiloxane and is used to impart a soft velvety feel to hair or skin products. It is also used as an emulsifier for “water-in-oil” emulsions.
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil is an emollient. The oil comes from fruit. Avocado improves rough, itchy skin
- Glycerin is a colorless, odorless, sweet-tasting, syrupy liquid used as a moisturizer, which absorbs water from the air.
Mineral Oil is highly refined pure hydrocarbon oil used in cleansers and some lotions. It is a clear, light, bland, organic oil with no taste or odor.
- Tocopherol is Vitamin E and has antioxidant properties.Dry patches? Rough spots? Age spots? Wrinkles? Fine lines? Vitamin E is the hero of the hour!
Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Purified Water, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Mineral Oil, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Disodium EDTA.
We are devoted to providing the finest Skin Health and Wellness Products anywhere. We’re so convinced our products will make a difference, that if any product doesn’t meet your expectations, contact us for a refund, or exchange.
These products really are that good!!