Feet Treat 2 oz. Jar
For long-time sufferers of discomfort due to dry, cracked or calloused feet, there is finally a solution to your problems. Feet Treat™ helps restore the skin's suppleness while it treats your feet to soothing comfort. Repeated applications will give surprising results. Massage thoroughly onto clean, dry feet.
Feet Treat™ can be used on the feet, ankles, lower legs, hands, elbows or knees.
This amazing Whole Leaf Aloe Vera, Tea Tree Oil, and Allantoin product can turn your feet around in just a matter of days. This special formula was developed for those who suffer from the discomfort of dry cracking feet, dry skin on feet and legs, and is a must for diabetic's suffering from dry cracking feet problems. Feet Treat™ was specially formulated with the Diabetic in mind. With Feet Treat™, in just a few days your feet will be back to normal and you will notice the skin dexterity is viable and smooth. With Feet Treat™ you can wear those sandals without being embarrassed by the way your feet look.
- Helps soothe the soreness inflicted upon dry, cracked, or calloused feet.
- Can be used on feet, ankles, lower legs, hands, elbows and knees.
After Cleansing, Generously Apply the silky foot cream on to the feet and legs. Massage to Relax and Sooth. Apply daily for moisturizing after bath or shower.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf juice, Petrolatum, Purified Water, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Paraffin, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Sodium Borate, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Lactic Acid, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Menthol, Allantoin, Mink Oil, Extracts of: (Calendula officinalis, Anthemis nobilis, Tilia sylvestris, Centaurea cyanus, Matricaria chamomilla, Hypericum perforatum), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Fruit Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopherol.
Willow Bark Extract is used for its astringent, anti-inflammatory, soothing and skin conditioning properties. It has been used for centuries as a treatment for headaches and other ailments due to its aspirin-like properties, as well as an antiseptic, according to The University of Maryland Medical Center. Willow Bark Extract contains salicylic acid, a BHA that is a natural exfoliant and is used in many acne treatments because of its ability to help skin shed dead cells and clear pores; it can also stimulate new cell formation. Willow Bark Extract also contains "phenolic acids; such as salicin, salicortin, fragilin, populin, triandrin and vimalin, as well as flavonoids, tannins (gallotannins and catechin-type tannins) and minerals," which all allow it to aid in skin rejuvenation
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice: Can soothe skin and serve as an anti-inflammatory. It can be efficiently used topically, because of its burn healing effects, scar reducing and wounds healing properties. Aloe protects the skin from UV damage. The herb contains aloin, which can block up to 30 percent of the ultraviolet rays when applied to the skin’s surface. This plant, which carry the status of super star, contains an impressive number of vitamins, including A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, E, Choline and Folic Acid. These vitamins are great for protecting the skin from free radicals, dangerous compounds that cause signs of premature aging due to damaging effects on the DNA and other cell structures. The herb also contains enzymes, which are the life-principle in every life. These organic molecules rejuvenate aged tissues and promote healthy skin.
- Allantoin: Highly regarded for its skin soothing, healing and keratolytic (ability to remove excess skin) properties. It helps shed the outer layer of the epidermis and promotes healthy tissue formation. It also softens the skin and enables it to absorb more moisture. It’s particularly effective at treating wounds, burns, skin ulcers, eczema, and any other abrasion in the skin.
- Lactic Acid is an organic acid used to control pH factors in creams or lotions without affecting the stability of the emulsion.
- Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil has anti-inflammatory and analgesic qualities as a topically applied liniment ingredient.
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil is produced by pure steam distillation form the leaves of the Melaleuca Alternifolia tree, which is native to the Australian bush. The oil is a complex blend of 48 unique organic compounds. The main therapeutic compound is Terpinene 4-OL. Tea Tree Oil is powerful and concentrated oil.
- Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Fruit Oil is also known as cilantro and can be used as a fragrant component. It also has skin-comforting properties.
- Tocopherol is Vitamin E and has antioxidant properties.