JUST BELOW THE SURFACE LIES A WHOLE NEW YOU.....
Summertime can be tough on the skin. And since your skin is your largest organ, taking care of it is an important part of good health. Sunscreen, cleansers, and moisturizers are obvious ways to keep skin healthy, yet it's wise to add exfoliation to your regimen year round.
Exfoliation removes dead skin cells from the outer layers of the skin. It can be beneficial for removing dry or dull skin, increasing blood circulation, and brightening and improving your skin's appearance.
Cool Mint Exfoliating Body PolishWhat is it? A highly effective Body Polish that instantly rejuvenates and brings radiance and smooth like butter softness to your skin!
Stretch marks on hips, thigh, booty, stomach? Acne? Dullness? Well, not after you start using this Body Polish! Say goodbye to dry lifeless skin, and say hello to smooth. The fruit acids in the Polish will clear dead cells that can cause bumps, acne, ingrown hairs, and dull skin.We literally made this dreamy Polish just for your booty, hips, thighs, and bikini area using a finely milled blend of walnut powder, organic orange extract, alpha hydroxy acids of malic, glycolic, tartaric, combined with the very popular rosehip seed oil and jojoba oil, willow bark extract flower extracts, pro-vitamin b5, mint, and...umm yeah, that was actually all we could fit in the jar!
Blood Orange Oil, Peppermint Oil, Aloe, Alpha Hydroxy Acids and Walnut Powder combine to create a Luxurious Body Polish that gently buffs away dead skin cells, leaving behind hydrated, smooth younger-looking skin.
This spa-quality Vegan Polish uses high-quality finely-milled Walnut Shell Powder, an ideal ingredient to help unclog pores, remove blackheads and alleviate body, back and butt ACNE.
NATURAL: Proudly MADE IN THE USA in a certified facility, this Walnut-shell-based Polish uses only naturally and responsibly sourced premium ingredients. Use in the shower or bath. Your body, legs, and BOOTY will thank you.
Cooling - Rejuvenating - Soothing
Blood Orange Oil, Peppermint Oil, Aloe, Alpha Hydroxy Acids and Walnut Powder combine to create a Luxurious Body Polish that gently buffs away dead skin cells, leaving behind hydrated, smooth younger-looking skin. Your skin will thank you!!
Directions for use in shower, bath or spa treatment:
Scoop between fingers, apply to wet skin and gently massage in a circular motion, focusing on rough areas. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry. Follow with light moisturizer if needed.
Cooling - Rejuvenating - Soothing
4 oz Jar
Blood Orange Oil, Peppermint Oil, Aloe, Alpha hydroxy acids and walnut powder combine to create a Body Polish that gently exfoliates. This Safe and effective walnut-based Body Polish reveals smooth, toned, glowing skin.
- For complete exfoliation that is gentle on your skin, this scrub uses very fine-grained Walnut Shell Powder to remove dead cells and reveal soft, smooth skin on your body
- Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) provide chemical exfoliation, helping cells refresh and look rejuvenated once the physical exfoliation is complete
- Organic Aloe Leaf Juice and Organic Jojoba Oil moisturize and nourish skin to maintain suppleness after exfoliation
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein helps to condition and soothe
- Rosehip Seed Oil and Walnut are loaded with antioxidants, helping skin both look and feel refreshed
- Walnut Shell Powder
- AHA bundle of Glycolic, Tartaric, Malic, Lactic, and Citric Acids
- Rosehip Oil
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
- Peppermint and Blood Orange Oils
- Organic Jojoba Seed Oil
✔️ Cooling, rejuvenating, soothing body polish
✔️ Skin-renewing, skin-hydrating, and skin-loving
🙏 Cleansing, purifying, invigorating
🍃 Fresh, uplifting aroma
🚿 Perfect for the shower
🌱 High-quality essential oils and botanicals
❤️ A thoughtful gift for loved ones
❤️ Cruelty-free, never tested on animals
🇺🇸 Made with care in the USA
#BodyPolish #Exfoliate #CoolMint
- No Added Phthalates
- No Added Parabens
This product is vegan. 26% Organic Content
Cool Mint Exfoliating Body Polish
- Walnut Shell Powder – Gently exfoliates the skin without causing damage.
- Glycerin – A natural ingredient found in the outermost layer of our skin, glycerin not only moisturizes, but helps our body retain its moisture.
- Glycolic Acid – Alpha-Hydroxy Acid (AHA) that chemically exfoliates the skin, fading discoloration, without over-drying or damaging.
- Provitamin B5 – This moisturizes and helps the body to retain the moisture it already has. Provitamin B5 also helps the skin to heal by assisting with skin regeneration.