Firming + Decongesting Eye Serum for Puffiness and Dark Circles
Triple firming action and anti-aging wrinkle prevention ingredients proven to help reduce puffiness are found in this product. This unique product helps to remodel and moisturize the skin thus reducing wrinkles. The skin will become smooth, rejuvenated and its youthful tone will be restored.
Suggested Use: After cleansing and toning, apply a small amount to the eye area. For best results, use in the morning and at night.
Aloe Secret™ Multi function Eye Treatment 0.6 fl oz.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Purified Water, Siloxanetriol Alginate, Caffeine, Butylene Glycol, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Steareth-20, Dipeptide-2, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Protein, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Oxido Reductases, Glycerin, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycereth-26, Carbomer, Sodium PCA, Triethanolamine, Salicyloyl Phytosphingosine, Hyaluronic Acid, Polysorbate-20, Panthenol, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Allantoin, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Xanthan Gum, Ascorbic Acid, Cholecalciferol.
- Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone is a derivative of the flavonoid hesperidin and is found in citrus fruits like oranges and grapefruit and is often used to reduce dark circles under the eyes. It lowers the filtration rate of capillaries, and less blood flowing though capillaries close to the surface of the skin potentially means less dark bluish discoloration under the eyes.
- Dipeptide-2 works as a skin conditioning agent. It’s also believed to improve lymphatic circulation, and for this reason is often used in eye creams aiming to combat dark and puffy under-eye circles.
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 is a synthetic peptide comprised of four amino acids that is used in beauty products and cosmetics to suppress the production of excess interleukins, the chemical messengers which trigger the body’s acute inflammatory response.
- Siloxanetriol Alginate decreases formation and storage of triglycerides. Triglycerides primarily act as an emollient, skin conditioning agent, and solvent.
- Caffeine is an organic compound that provides antioxidant protection from free radicals. By increasing blood flow and increasing the lipolytic effect, it blocks enzymes and decreases triglycerides breakage. This anti-inflammatory impact makes a difference when it comes to eye treatments. By constricting the blood vessels in the delicate eye area, caffeine can help temporarily reduce puffiness.
- Oxido Reductases are enzymes which cause or accelerate antioxidant activity.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Can soothe skin and serve as an anti-inflammatory. It can be efficiently used topically, because of its burn healing effects, scar reducing and wounds healing properties. Aloe protects the skin from UV damage. The herb contains aloin, which can block up to 30 percent of the ultraviolet rays when applied to the skin’s surface. This plant, which carry the status of super star, contains an impressive number of vitamins, including A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, E, Choline and Folic Acid. These vitamins are great for protecting the skin from free radicals, dangerous compounds that cause signs of premature aging due to damaging effects on the DNA and other cell structures. The herb also contains enzymes, which are the life-principle in every life. These organic molecules rejuvenate aged tissues and promote healthy skin.
We are devoted to providing the finest Skin Health and Wellness Products anywhere. We’re so convinced our products will make a difference, that if any product doesn’t meet your expectations, contact us for a refund, or exchange.
These products really are that good!!